A view of RaPpfest 2010 from the bottom of Everett Street
Hello friends & family,
We are excited, as always, for another awesome RaPpfest.
Currently we are working on:
– confirming/finding musical talent.
– acquiring items for the silent auction gift baskets, signed memorabilia, sporting event and concert tickets, vacation packages.
– food and beverage donations – hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, wine, sodas, water.
– t-shirt design and production.
– volunteers for face painting, donation table, silent auction, set up, break down.
RaPpfest has been traditionally free to the public, with a suggested $20.00 donation. This may change in 2011. All proceeds benefit The Lombardi Cancer Center at Georgetown University, in memory of my father, William Anthony Rapp III.
If you are interested in helping us with any of the above items, have suggestions or questions, please respond to this post with contact information, or email me at – KevinHRapp@yahoo.com.
Thank you so much! – Kevin
Deegan, Leubecker, Norton, Cappadona & McGrann enjoying the 2010 festival
Sean Chyun, the heart & soul of RaPpfest, performing on stage in 2009
Photo by Chris Rossi (The Gazette), from Jen Beasleys front page story in The Gazette, about RaPpfest 2009. Article link found on the right side of the blog.
Some random guy, straight strumming on stage, late night - RaPpfest 2010
Corbett, Loving face painting - RaPpfest 2008
C - Rapp enjoying the moon bounce - Yes, adults are allowed.
RaPpfest 2009 victims
RaPpfest 2009 - View of stage from Everett Street