Hello friends & family,
We are excited, as always, for another awesome RaPpfest.
Currently we are working on:
– confirming/finding musical talent.
– acquiring items for the silent auction gift baskets, signed memorabilia, sporting event and concert tickets, vacation packages.
– food and beverage donations – hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, wine, sodas, water.
– t-shirt design and production.
– volunteers for face painting, donation table, silent auction, set up, break down.
RaPpfest has been traditionally free to the public, with a suggested $20.00 donation. This may change in 2011. All proceeds benefit The Lombardi Cancer Center at Georgetown University, in memory of my father, William Anthony Rapp III.
If you are interested in helping us with any of the above items, have suggestions or questions, please respond to this post with contact information, or email me at – KevinHRapp@yahoo.com.
Thank you so much! – Kevin